Great tips for hassle-free storage
- If your furniture or boxes are sensitive to the cold or heat, make sure they are on wooden pallets to facilitate the flow of air around them.
- Wrap expensive furniture in plastic or bubble wrap to keep the dust out.
- Open your store every 3 or 4 months to air your possessions.
- Make sure your possessions are well insured.
- Pack your items carefully with those that you might need closest to the door. We have had customers unpack their entire storage unit just to retrieve one box right at the back.